Vision and Values
Our aims are directed to fulfilling each pupil’s potential through the Nursery and Primary stages of education and aim to prepare each pupil for life beyond the school and as lifelong learners.
We aim to develop the highest standards to which each pupil can aspire. Through the provision of quality learning experiences within a safe, welcoming, healthy and inclusive environment, we make effective use of all resources available to us.
Children are at the heart of everything we do at 'Family Gainsborough' - we believe in them so that they will always believe in themselves.
We believe that every child can reach their full potential through our core values. We are passionate about achieving the best outcomes for all – academically, socially and emotionally. We celebrate our difference in a respectful, nurturing and inclusive environment where everyone in ‘Family Gainsborough’ matters. By aiming high, building resilience and having a positive attitude, our children will achieve their goals.
- For our children to fulfil their social, personal and educational potential
- For our children and school to make a valuable contribution to the community
- To build a responsible future generation
- To provide inspirational learning opportunities
- For all stakeholders to actively contribute to ‘Family Gainsborough’
We will achieve this by:
- Having high expectations of all and each other
- Valuing individuals and individuality
- Working collaboratively within ‘Family Gainsborough,’ with the wider community and partnership school
- Continually developing our team
- Providing a balanced curriculum that is matched to our children
In an environment which is:
- Welcoming and friendly
- Safe and secure
- Inspiring, creative and nurturing
- Inclusive for all